From: "Sandra" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Bernie / 1880 Thomas Morton - Sandra
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:44:21 -0600

Bernie,
It must be under Morton, I don't recognize any of the children.

Thomas Morton's birthplace was Maryland, and I think, but am not sure,
Nancy's was in Arkansas if that helps any.

Thomas and wife Nancy were said to have sons, R. C. (Robert Coulter) Morton
and John Morton, but not sure they would still have been at home in 1880,
not sure of any other children for them, but should find Thomas and wife
Nancy or I am hoping to, haven't been able to locate them in 1880, and both
were still living at that time and should have been in Baxter Co., could
have wandered off somewhere else, I suppose, but Thomas is buried in Baxter
County. Not sure about Nancy.

Thanks,
Sandra