From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Hargrave - Wolf
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 07:31:59 -0700

> Descendants of Jesse H. B. Wolf
> ................... 3 Arthur C. Wolf b: June 03, 1887 in MacPhearson,
> Baxter, Arkansas Interment: Aft. April 12, 1972
> Mountain Home Cem., Mountain Home, Arkansas d: April 12, 1972 in
Mountain
> Home, Baxter, Arkansas
> ....................... +Stacy Forrest Baker b: Abt. 1900 m:
June
> 16, 1917 in Baxter County, Arkansas

Baxter Bulletin dated Apr 20, 1972

Arthur Wolf, 84 lifetime resident
Arthur Carlisle Wolf, 84 of 1072 South St., Mountain Home, a lifetime
resident of Baxter County and a retires accountant and school teacher, died
Wednesday of last week at the Baxter General Hospital.

The son of John Piece Wolf and Fannie Luther Wolf, he was born June 3, 1887,
at McPhearson, in south Baxter County. He was married to Forrest Baker on
June 16, 1917.

Mr Wolf began teaching in the rural schools of Baxter County at the age of
16 and continued to teach for a number of years. In later years he was
employed as a bookkeeper at Powell Furniture Store and as an accountant at
the First State Building & Loan Association, a post he held from the
association's organization in 1960 until his retirement in April 1968.

He is survived by his wife, Mrs Forrest Wolf of Mountain Home; three sons,
Navy Cdr John W. Wolf of Great Lakes, Ill., Warren H. Wolf of Mountain Home
and Walter K. Wolf of Highland Calif.; a daughter, Mrs James Lieb of
Mountain Home; a brother Howard Wolf of Lake Charles. :a., two sisters, Mrs
Ruby Lack of Okla., and Mrs Stella Donaldson of Oregon, and nine
grandchildren.

Funeral services were conducted Saturday at the McClure-Smith Chapel with
Rev. Grady Todd, minister of the Memorial Christian Church, officiating.
Interment was in the Mountain Home Cemetery under the direction of the
McClure-Smith Service.

Pallbearers were gene Baker, Bryan Norman, Larry Powell, Doyle Hammack, Bill
Wiseman and Gene Bradley. Honorary Pallbearers were Sam Powell, Irl Paul,
George Baker, Ray Hutcheson and Leslie B. Harvey.
END

Peggy,

Mountain Home Cemetery
Wolf, Forrest B. shares a stone with ARthur C. Wolf
1900-1999

The B could be a mistake on my part ? ? ?

I'm sure her obit is around here somewhere but not filed so can't put my
hands on it.

Vera

This thread: