From: Kathryn Y Langston <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hively, Whitfield, Livingston and Yearry - Jeanie
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:33:49 -0600

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 04:40:54 -0700 "Bernie Moore-Knowles"
<> writes:
> Hi Jeanie
>
> Tracked this List down, did you? Trust me, we are a gold mine in
> research!
> LOL

And thankfully Bernie is the one that KEEPS all the notes in one nice
little
file that she knows where she put it and goes and gets it at the drop of
a hat
or word in this case!

And specific question I'll be glad to help if I can. I'm a fair
researcher not
anything as great as Bernie tried to make me sound. Terrible organizer
though which is ONE reason we appreciate Bernie so much.

Unfortuneately I only know the maiden name of Maldred, I haven't looked
for who her parents are/were, I may however have that info on a piece of
paper hiding around here but I'd be willing to bet Bernie has it stashed
away on a family group sheet.

Kathryn

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.