From: Kathryn Y Langston <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Wilma's W. W. Whitfields
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:49:26 -0600

For the record Wiley W. Whitfield husband of Sarah Elizabeth Henderson
died during the Civil War. Fern may can answer the questions on the
second Wiley W. that is showing up, but she is probably working today
and we'll have to wait until she gets home and on her computer to find
out.

Sarah Elizabeth and her second husband Joseph E. Morgan have not
been found in 1870, to my knowledge anyway. But would love to have
anyone find that info, if you want to look. We've looked in Fulton and
Izard Co, line by line. Also have looked in Ar, Mo and Ga indexes.

Kathryn

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:49:26 -0800 "Bill Dunn" <> writes:
> Wilma,
>
> Oops! I see now that we have the two W. W. WHITFIELDS. Sorry I
> wasn't much
> help after all.
>
> Bill

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!