From: "Bill Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Bernie/ Phoebe Langston
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:06:50 +0000

Bernie,

In checking my info on Phoebe Langston ( Dau of John Langston and Maldred
Livingston) I show her name to be Mary L. Dorcas "Polly" Langston, and
married 2nd. time to Rev Thomas Hively. I have her date of birth as being
28 Dec 1844 and date of death as 17 May 1932, and buried in the Wayland
Arbor Cem. In Izard Co., Ar.

Is this the same Phoebe we are talking about,,,or is This "Polly" a sister
of the Phoebe in discussion? I also have a Sarah Jane "Jennie listed as a
sister.

Bill Blevins

" We don't fully understand who we are - until we know the roots from which
we came."