From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Staggs, Chism
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:46:27 -0700

> If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind seeing this obituary for Versie Goldie
> Chism. Hoping it might name some of her Chism siblings.

Bernie, I don't think this will help with you Chism info.

Info from White River Currant, Calico Rock, Izard County, AR

Staggs

Versie Staggs of Pineville,
d/o the late Owen and Unice Collins Chism
b. Jan 3, 1928 in Forty-Four
d. Jul 24, 1997 in Calico Rock
m. 1944 in Wild Cherry
to Oren Orville Staggs
Survivors include:
5 daughters: Goldie Elsen, Brenda Green,
Connie Wallis all of Ellinwood, KS,
Sylvia Calvert of Greatbend, KS,
Pam Larson of Mountain Home
4 sons, Sam Staggs of KS,
Ronnie "Red" Staggs of Calico Rock.
Randy Staggs of Ponyrock, KS and
William Staggs of Pineville
6 brothers, William and Howard Chism of
Greatbend, KS, Ulman Chism of OK,
Jim Chism of San Diego, CA, Doug and
Roland Chism of KS

Preceded by parents, husband, 2 daughters
1 grandson and 1 granddaughter

Graveside services were Jul 28, 1997 at
Cornith Cemetery in Pineville
END

Corinth Cemetery shows
Staggs, Versie (Chism) w/o Oren Orville Skaggs)
3 Jan 1928 - 42 Jul 1997

Staggs, Oren Orville "Bill" (m. 1944)
31 Aug 1916 - 7 Jul 1971