From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Brinsfield - Sandra
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:44:52 -0700

Sandra

I had to do this with the Sinor photograph that I have. Basically learn the
children, approximate dates of birth and then use a process of elimination.
It's tough to determine ages for adults though and I usually pull out my
apparell background and look at modes of dress, then.

The very youngest person in the Sinor picture did it for me though, as he
was born in 1880 and looks like a child of 5-8 in the picture.

Anyway......scan the picture and send to me and I'll look the clothing over
if you want.

Just a thought.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona