From: Kathryn Y Langston <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1880 Hively, Thomas Robert - Kathryn
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:09:29 -0600

I'm confused! Are you speaking of Jane the wife or Nancy the
daughter below? Jane the wife as far as I my records go is just
Jane. Jane the wife can't be Nancy Jane for the same reason
she can't be Sarah Jane. Nancy the daughter of Ab and Dorcas
married first Ephraim Langston and second James Hall.

Kathryn