From: "Marci" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] CA Death Index - Betty BB
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:33:57 -0600

One of my favorite sites for public records is www.pac-info.com . It has all fifty states listed, with all available birth, death, marriage, divorce, etc. Some states have more info than others. This is the site that got my whole family search started. Once I found my grandmother in the CA death records, the whole thing kinda snowballed. Good luck with your search!

Marci

Marci Shaw Peralez

"If you can't get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well dance with it." - George Bernard Shaw