From: "Wilma (Younger) Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Pages from Daniel Hively and Thomas R. Hively's Bible
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:51:03 -0800

It said "another entry had been written just below the entry for Thomas R.
Hively's marriage to Polly Woodcock." I was wondering -- do we have a
marriage record for Polly Langston to Frank Woodcock -- in other words, are
we entirely sure Polly was a Langston before her marriage to Frank
Woodcock???? It went on to say the entry had been rubbed out and only three
words were still visible "Polly - Thomas - daughter". Could have been an
entry for a child of Polly and Thomas -- it's up in the air.

You know, I've really enjoyed this exchange tonight -- I don't really have
an interest in these families - only when they connect into my Trimble
line -- but I DO ENJOY THE HUNT!!!!