From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Langston, Hively and Hunter
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:15:05 -0700

<<1874 + 7 years is 1881, add 3 years would make a 1884 date, makes one
wonder, who did the crossing out. Or whether the story was told right about
the 1874 plus 7 add 3?????????????????????????????>>

Or if you will note the birth of Polly Langston Woodcock's first child with
Rev. Thomas Robert Hively:

Polly Jane "Janie" Hively (born October 17, 1884)

Note: Do you believe that this first born female was named both Polly and
Jane? Oh my gosh! Glad they decided to call her Janie, aren't you?

But, a March 1883 marriage date "looks" a whole lot better for the Preacher
Hively than a March 1884 date would. First child born in October 1884
doesn't add up to what a preacher would be preachin', does it? LOL

Oh and this Hunter marriage? Would anyone know what Hunter that Margaret
Langston married?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona