From: "John Connor" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Izard County marriages
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 20:43:39 -0700

Sharron: James Gassaway RUSH m. Sarah J. Arminda SMITH were my
great-grandparents.

My information shows that James M. RUSH had 3 wives:
1. Nancy RAY m: abt 1830
2. Mary KINNEY m: 7 Jan 1841
3. Mary A. FINCH m: abt 1843
and that he married them all in Alabama. However, I didn't write down where
I got the information at the time I got it, so now I don't remember my
source. It could be wrong. Gay Connor