From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] J.J. Sams/ David Wright - Sandra Wright
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:24:24 -0700
References: <5.0.0.25.2.20011028074628.032e8a30@pop3.norton.antivirus> <5.0.0.25.2.20011028160901.02ed5600@pop3.norton.antivirus> <002801c15fef$989e05c0$25444041@hppav> <4.3.2.7.2.20011028173609.00bb2c70@mail.so.centurytel.net> <00f801c1600c$7be0f920$ef42b118@chnd1.az.home.com> <022e01c16018$bd29cf40$36444041@hppav> <017d01c160b4$2c6ceb80$ef42b118@chnd1.az.home.com> <005401c160d0$8cf1b780$32444041@hppav>

Well Sandra,

That is certainly a find for the day for me. Got to bet he same gentleman,
as it actually listed his occupation on the census as gunsmith, didn't it?

But, knowing these Izard Co. men, they couldn't have lived long without a
wife.......and there hasn't been one surface for this David Wright, has
there?

Really think that he is your David Wright? Would certainly be interesting
if he were.

Thanks for posting this on Wright. It was a keeper.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona