From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Benbrook, Wright and Henderson - Kathryn, Peggy and Jean
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:52:07 -0700

Kathryn
That is all real interesting. I looked in what I had for an early Wright in
Izard Co. and only thing that I came up with was an Elizabeth Wright (b1810)
that was married to a William "Billy" Mayfield and this is Jean's line. Not
even sure that this Elizabeth Wright was ever in Arkansas........maybe one
of David Wright's daughters? Assuming that he even had any? Assuming that
he was a Wright and not a Knight?

Pretty far fetched, but the way things seem to go in circles on this List,
it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

If David was a Knight.......Peggy might have some ideas for us. Peggy? A
David Knight in your line?

Another thought that I am sure you have evaluated in the past, but are we
sure that Henry's marriage to Catherine Langston resulted in only two sons?
Could Catherine Henderson (b1830)be a Catherine Benbrook that married a
Henderson and then found in her father's home in 1850?

Just a thought.

Descendants of Henry Benbrook

1 Henry Benbrook b: December 17, 1812 in Kentucky or Illinois d:
February 26, 1872 in Arkansas Burial: Spring Creek Cemetery-Izard Co.,
Arkansas
.. +Catherine Langston b: Abt. 1813 m: 1835 d: Bef. 1845
......... 2 Ezekial Benbrook b: 1835
......... 2 Elbert E. Benbrook b: June 23, 1838 in Izard Co., Arkansas d:
July 04, 1919 Burial: Spring Creek Cemetery-Izard Co., Arkansas

Well, if David Wright aka Knight lived with Henry Benbrook for ten years, I
would think that they were connected in a way other than an elderly man
needing a home, or a worker enumerated in the household. Wouldn't you?

Interesting.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona