From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Institutionalization- why? (off subject)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:56:07 -0500

Marsha.

Thanks for your note. One just never knows what does play a role in the
brain, and has a medical association! I appreciate your comments, coming
from one in the medical field.

These are good things to keep in mind, as we who had loved ones die in
mental facilities, continue to search!

Jean

At 07:44 PM 10/27/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear list:
>My 2 cents: I was taught in nurses training that 50%women were often
>commited to instituions for the insane that often suffering from thyroid
>problems. Families thought they went insane with complications of
>menopause. What a shame. That's why when we have a change in our behavior
>or mood, the first thing you do is do get a complete physical. Find out if
>it is a treatable metabolic disorder.
<snip>

This thread: