Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Institutionalization
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:17:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/01 4:15:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> "If we with ink the oceans filled, and were the skys of parchment made,
> were every stalk on earth a quill, and every man a scribe by trade, to
> write the love of God above would drain the oceans dry, nor could the
> scroll contain the whole, though stretched from sky to sky.
>
> Oh love of God, how rich, how pure, how measureless and strong. It shall
> forevermore endure, the saints and angels song."

Oh, to be THAT crazy........to be able to write something so beautiful!

I attended a program one time, presented by a psychiatrist, who discussed and
showed artwork of famous artists, who were declared from "strange to insane."

Barbara

This thread: