From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Cypert - Joyce
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 21:15:12 -0700

Joyce

What was that census record that you just posted that had a child listed as
Allas (Alice) T.?

<<Mountain Home Cemetery, Baxter County, AR
Cypert, Anderson T. Jan 19, 1868 - no date
(I don't see him in the census above) Wonder about the
connection because of the daughter Mary being buried here too)>>

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona