From: "Robert W. King" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] marriage
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:59:34 -0500

Hi Donnie!

My first reaction on seeing your message was to check my database because my
great-great--grandmother was named Eliza Brickey. However, we are not
talking about the same women. Yours was born in about 1853; mine was born in
1832 and they married different men.

In fact, although I have a great many Brickeys in my database, I don't find
one that corresponds to your Eliza at all. However, you should consider that
your Pleasant Hill Church location may be the one located in Independence
County. It lies near the center of the triangle formed by Newark, Cord and
Charlotte. The Brickey family of my lineage lived between Pleasant Hill and
Newark and some of them are buried in the Mount Zion Cemetery (The one near
Newark, not the Mount Zion near Batesville.)

The fact that the minister's credentials were filed in Jackson County would
also incline me to the belief that the Independence County location is more
likely since Jackson County is just across the Black River to the east of
Independence County.

--
Robert W. King
I'm an ingenieur, NOT a bloody locomotive driver!