From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] McCollum, Woods and McMahan
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:02:44 -0700

Interesting question, Bill.

I know that I haven't seen Betty Mc post in awhile. On vacation, I hope?

I thought that if it were actually an Izard Co. McCollum that Arkansas
Missouri McMahan married that he possibly could be connected to Joab
McCollum and Charity Woods?

Too, I was curious as to what McMahan family that she was born into? Any
idea there?

Betty Mc, are you there?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona