From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Pat and Barbara
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:31:18 -0600

You dear crazy lady.

No dear I would never shoto holes in a sign - other than that - we won't go
there.

I do love to travel, but I like to just poke along as the old saying goes.
But not my dear hubby. It is 1840 miles from here to our cabin in the
Ozarks, and he has made in in 2 days. Stupid is all I can offer on that
story. sometimes anymore if I'm not with him, he won't even get a Motel.
Now is that Macho or what??? A 73 year old man sleeping in the shell in a
sleleping bag and pretending he is having fun. GRRRRRRR. Oh well. Now
you know the REST OF THE STORY WHY I DON'T TRAVEL WITH HIM.

And I assume most of the men on the list are saying " so what's wrong with
that" sorry guys!!.

Bernie I can't spell it, but could it possibly be catalpya (help someone
please?) I've heard my Mother's family speak of them, as well as my
husband. Have no idea what they look like but just remember the name.

Dinner is waiting to be stirred........
Pat