From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Pat and Barbara
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:22:27 -0700

Pat

I have to ask.......

Don't tell me that you shoot holes in the historical markers with your gun,
do you? LOL Tel me it isn't so? You would be like Calamity Jane, right?
LOL

You are too much! I can just see it now!

You know though, Pat. I think that is a "man thing".........bulleting down
a highway, you know? What's their hurry? I have another story on that, but
will save it for another time. One such trip with my husband almost cost me
my marriage and we weren't even married yet!

Trust me, you are NEVER boring. Still can't think of that purple blossomed
tree. Not a crepe myrtle, not a sweet gum (of course), not a Bradford pear,

This will drive me crazy. Barbara......name of some others?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona