From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] ROLL CALL
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:47:56 -0600

Payne Family was in Izard before 1850.
Thomas John Payne was my gr gr grandfather. He and his brother William H.
Payne married Boyd Sisters.

Jacob Boyd, Levi Woodley and John Welch were all in Izard County before the
Civil War.
John Welch and his sister married into the Pinkston Family

Since my families were near the Izard and Baxter County line.
I would like to also list some of my Baxter County families.

Mary Havner and family bought land in Baxter County in 1888.
James Ambrose Lane and family were in Baxter County by 1900.

James Smith and his wife Francis Cromer from GA were in Baxter County by
1900.
His brother Hamp Smith and family are listed on the records of the Galatia
Church in 1893.

Would love to hear from anyone with information on any of these families.

Vera (near the Baxter and Izard County line)

This thread: