Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jones
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:14:15 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/01 5:02:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

<<

> :( How can it be so close:( My grandpa is John W, Jones married to
Rosanna
> Brand. But, He was born in 1872:)

> Jones Cemetery
> Jones, John W. (h/o Rosanna E.) 1855-1922
> Jones, Rosanna 1862-19 >>

My grandpa lived with us. Before I was born of course. My dad was born in
1900 so these dates are pretty set. We have grandpa's death certificate and
all that. It is his dad we can't find. :( My John W. Jones died July 3,
1947, just 3 years after I was born. But I have sisters that are 17, 18,
19, years older than me and they knew him well.

this John W. is probably Thomas Jones from Wayne County, KY son. Thomas was
born in 1822 in Wayne County. Of course I am just thinking this all fits
with what I have been searching. It is just my opinion. I am not positive
James B. Jones is my gggrandfather but I am hoping and that would make Thomas
my gggg:) LOL

This thread: