From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jones
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 14:49:16 -0600

> I have the following Jones' from the Flatrock Cemetery Listing:
> Earline and Pauline Eltie Ellie John Frances Gideon Gid
Marion
> Nancy and Salitha
> If you have others I would appreciate their names.

I think you have all the names. For some reason there is a Gid with no dates
and then a Gid, Jr.
Gideon is listed as the (h/o Mrs Nancy Hudson) marr; Bertie (Hicks) 4 Jun
1900

Nancy is listed as Nancy Ann (Hightower) w/o William
Salitha (w/o 1 James Smith 2 Marion Jones)

> One more question. Do you know, or know how I would find out, who would
have
> the records for Flatrock Cemetery. The John listed there has no
information
> and I would like to see if I can find out what it should be.

I really don't know anything about the cemeteries in Izard County. Someone
else with have to take that.

Vera

This thread: