From: "Betty Brunson" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Townships and County Boundary changes
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:50:16 -0700

Wilma, these two area are about 40 miles apart. Franklin Township was on the
eastern side of Izard Co, the Franklin and Lacrose area. Buffalo twp. in
Marion Co. is on the west side of present day Izard Co. Matney Twp Baxter
Co was west of Izard Co. across the river from Norfork. The did all start as
Izard Co.
Betty BB