From: "Lisa Hutchinson" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Jones
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 06:59:35 -0500

Please reply to Lisa's personal address: <>

Juanita:
Just curious-did you ever find Ferguson and Caroline's marriage
record? Have you been able to track down any of James B. Jones's other
descendants? I'm sure you have tried, but now you have me curious!! I live
in Springfield, Illinois and plan to take a trip to AR this summer. I am
meeting, for the first time, another Province descendant that I have become
friends with. Neither one of us have been in that area before. I plan to
hit Izard, Jackson, and Independance counties. My Province cousin is also
from Texas. Did the Izard County Courthouse burn? I keeping asking this and
nobody answers. Of course, if you tell me yes, I'm going to cry!! Lisa

This thread: