From: "connie" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Searcy Co. Fair
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 17:01:35 -0500

Hey Junebug & everyone else.
Are you going to the Searcy Co. Genealogy Fair next weekend? LeRoy & I will
be there with a table for HOLT, HILL, WALLIS, WALLACE, BREWER, DAVIS,
ELLIOTT, FOWLER, PEARL, ROBERTS AND SELF. come by and visit. We are
leaving here (Wichita) Tuesday evening and will be in Calico to visit my
Aunt Marie Queen on Wednesday and then to Marshall on Thurs afternoon, Fri,
and Saturday.
Friday night is a mixer. You can eat supper at the Marshall cafe and met
alot of people that will be at the fair on Saturday. Hope to see you
there. Connie

This thread: