From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Off-subject Chat
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 09:38:45 -0500

Eula,

That's how I survive Georgia's heat, too! :(

By the way, I was born in Ft.Smith, but left at 3 months, when Dad shipped
off to WW II, and have never seen it. My oldest son was sent right across
the state line in OK to do maneuvers during his time in the Army, and they
would go into Ft. Smith on their off time. He thought it a very pretty
town. Maybe someday....!

Jean C.

At 07:46 AM 5/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Mike,
>I live in Fort Smith, Ar. Just moved here from Sunny ??? southern Calif. in
>January 2000. The way I survive the summer , is to stay inside with the Air
>Conditioner, or in an Air Conditioned car.. LOL
>Eula

This thread: