From: GEN-PICS <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Everett Family
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 18:42:02 -0500

Go to the USGenWeb for Marion Co. or the Everett web site at --209.196.125.11/everett
If you are familiar with Silas Turbo, he is one of the men who wrote about it. There are at least three different accounts. I never undestood what my grandmother meant when she said her Uncle Johnnie was MEAN. After reading about the Everett ancestors, it became quite clear that she wasn't just akidding.