Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Court House and Census-Charlene-Juanita
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:11:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/01 2:03:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> Well, the price of real-estate has gone up 10x (in my case, 15x) and my
> daughter and grandchildren live in a suburb of Atlanta so I can live
> anywhere
> I want and I was thinking winters in MO on the Meremec as I have lots of
> cousins and would be close to brothers

Mercy! 15X is a pretty good reason! LOL. I live in MO now, and had lived
in ATL suburb. Loved it there. And the terrain here reminds me of it very
much: no straight stretch of road! And lots of green.

So lucky to have sold quickly! Keep us posted WHERE you light!

Barbara

This thread: