Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Court House and Census-Charlene-Juanita
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:59:37 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/01 12:27:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

<<
With computer problems.........what did I miss? You're moving???? From
the
beach?

Well, the price of real-estate has gone up 10x (in my case, 15x) and my
daughter and grandchildren live in a suburb of Atlanta so I can live anywhere
I want and I was thinking winters in MO on the Meremec as I have lots of
cousins and would be close to brothers and sisters in IL and then maybe a
small place down here on the mainland for winters. I still hate those bad
roads I had to drive on all those years to work:) But, didn't expect my
house to sell so quick. Thought I would have time to get used to the idea:(
I am one of those that hate change. I own rentals also here and as a single
person, I am tired of taking care of those. I spent so many years managing
Ramadas so now I just want to manage me:) Talk later. Have a good day.
Juanita

This thread: