From: "Lisa Hutchinson" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Court House and Census
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:09:25 -0500

Jaunita,
I am trying to prove that Hiram Province is my Andrew Jackson Province's
father. He and his family are in Izard Co. on the 1860 census. Andrew died
before the 1870 census. Andrew had a child named Rhoda and a child named
Hiram. and I know Hiram was there in 1850 with the Jones family. So, it fits
anyway. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks Lisa