From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] My Mothers Day Gift To You
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 20:13:49 -0500

Dear List Members,

I want to extend an offer to you for look-ups from my marriage cds. I will
limit it to three per person, for the moment.

If you will tell me your couple's names and approximate time and where you
think they might have married, that will help.

I have the following marriage cds:

FTM #

2.....IL,IN,KY,OH,TN 1720-1926

3 .....AL,GA,SC 1641-1944

5.....AR,M0,MS,TX 1766-1981

6...Arkansas, 1779-1972

229....KY,NC,TN,VA,WVA 1728-1850

234.....Missouri, 1851-1900

244.....1850-1900

Note: These CDs contain "selected" States and Counties, which means that
not every State and County is represented on any of the CDs. But, perhaps
we will be fortunate and find someone for you.

I will fit these look-ups into the next couple of days, depending on how
many I get.

Thanks, and a blessed Mother's Day to each mother or woman on the list!

This thread: