From: "Rita" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Re: ARIZARD-D Digest V01 #545
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:55:04 -0700

Good afternoon everyone!

I have a couple of requests for the whole group. Could someone do a census lookup for me on an Andrew Jackson Banks age 26 in 1850. He is on the census with wife Rebecca (Lee?) and 2 children. Could someone do a lookup for me in the 1860 and 1870 census? Maybe I could get some more children's names.
Thank you in advance!

Also......
Just recently on the digest, I received an obit notice of Magdalene Moser. She was the daughter of Clemon Johnson and Lavona Moser.
Is anyone related to her or her brother, Jim Dick Johnson of Mount Pleasant?
Clemon Johnson was the son of my James Franklin Johnson and Lizzie Lee. James Franklin then married Nettie Tate.
I am hoping to find all of Clemon's siblings.

Thank you again in advance!
Julie Hamilton