Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Melbourne-Betty Mc
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:10:50 -0500

That's right. But we have street signs now; so as I said before, "we are
moving on up!" And I am still not familiar with all the street names. We
are in need of at least a couple of stop lights, and I've heard that we may
get "one" when the road re-construction is finished. So "how about dem
Betty Mc