From: nancy <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Jeffrey/Lasater
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:58:25 -0800 (PST)

Jim:
i'm thinking my Estel may have been a bro.
of Jesse Aaron. Bessie LASATER was my
grandmother's baby sister, and she was born 23
Oct 1900; the only info i have on her husband is
possible death date of 15 Nov. 1969. (i have
that your Estel died in 1987--is this correct?).
so it seems there must have been an Estel one
generation previous to yours????

i know that they moved to Kalamazoo, MI, and
they had 3 kids-- Jimmie Jeff, Jack, and Ed;
also, Bessie JEFFREY was still located in
Kalamazoo at time of the death of one of her
sisters (Leal HILL) in 1983.

if you find out any more, please let me know.