Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] AOL/Compuserve problems
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 01:22:19 EST

In a message dated 3/30/01 12:06:11 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

<< http://www.askjeeves.com >>
Hi Bill,

I went to the site you recommended and all I got was answeres to question
about Internet Explorer after I entered. I already have Internet Explorer.
It was installed when I got my computer. I have never used it as I have
Compuserve but all my internal programs try to connect through it when I try
to connect from any open programs. It has been a problem since I have had
this computer and I do not know what to do about it.

Another problem I have is when I try to scan direct to my email it only give
me the choice of Lotus email and as far as I know I do not have Lotus Email.

Jim S

This thread: