From: "Bill Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] AOL/Compuserve problems
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:04:48 -0000

Once logged on to Compuserve go to : http://www.askjeeves.com and type in
"internet explorer" and it will come up with the proper link somewhere in
the information it provides you for you to then download the internet
explorer. This downloading will take probably a couple of hours at least,
and after it is insalled you can install the icon on your windows and if per
chance you open up with Compuserve, you can click it off or hit the - in the
upper right hand corner of your screen and then double click on your IE icon
and it will then load up on your computer. You should be able to run both
at the same time with the use of the - in the upper right hand corner and
from the proper clicking on the bottom of your screen to bring each up as
you want to use it. Hope I have not confused you. I run Internet Explorer
and also Neo Planet many times at the same time switching back and forth
with each other.

Bill Blevins