From: "Bill Blevins" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] The Old Mt. Olive Hotel - Bernie
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:52:46 -0000

Rosemary,
In Mt. Olive there is a large old, old, old house that sits almost on the
railroad tracks that is built in a T shape floor plan. It has a dog trot
running north and south the full length of the house and also an old porch
that runs on the south side of the back part of the house. Behind it about
a hundred yards is an old barn....Like Huge...Can you identify this house?
What is the history on it?

Bill Blevins