Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Oscar Melton - Betty Mc
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:32:32 -0600

Bill:
Sorry to have confused you; seems I stay that way most of the time.
Could there have been two Oscar Melton's? In a letter from a Paul Shoemaker
(of the Julian famiy), he sent the following information:

CELLA JULIAN b) Oct 1893 at Oxford, AR, died unknown, married Oscar Melton,
birth and death dates unknown, two children - Lois and Joyce,