From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Estes
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:41:09 -0700

I really don't know.

My connection is with William Harlan Drown whose mother was Bertha E. Estes
born 1895 m. Thurman Hendrix Drown.

That's all I know about the Estes.

My Drown cousin was at my house in June and had some old pictures. I was
busy playing host so I ask him to put some of them on my computer and forgot
all about it until today. I didn't realize he had put the Estes on there.

Maybe Fern can tell you more about them Vera