From: Jeri Helms Fultz <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Index to Arkansas 1911 census of Confederate Veterans list
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:57:42 -0600

Hi Rick!
Hello Jeri

I wish I could get back to your website but as I reorted previously, my
Compuserve system will no longer open it up.
Anyway, the grandfathers who fought for the Confederacy are listed
below.
Please, at your convenience, see what you can find on them.
Graciously,
Rick Lawrence

Albert Holiman - none listed - no pension listed either.

John Anderson Wilson - none listed - none listed in pension.

Matthew Wilson (may have died 1862) - none listed- there is a Matthew
Wilson listed in the pension index but he served in the 50th VA.

Rev. Thomas Smith Evans - There was a Thomas Evans listed as the son
of William Evans. Vol II pg 12

Alexander Peter Yates (Sr.) - none listed - and none in the pension

William Martin Laurence or Lawrence - none listed for interviews or
pension index

William B. Clem - none listed for Interviews or pension index.

Keep in mind that this doesn't mean that they didn't serve. The last
time I checked we have 119 Units up on the civil war site and we have a
long way to go before we get them all up there, so keep checking back on
the pages.

Have fun and use the search engine on the page to help you look...

Jeri

--
"but I remain your affectinate cosin untill death."
Thank you again Greatgramdpa Davis for those words.

This thread: