Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] GIST/GEIST - Sequoyah
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 21:30:54 EST

Just checking in. I've been on the run for over a week. Really missing the
list and am behind. I have a nephew whose wife is dying. They said today it
will be less than a week. Lung cancer. I just spent a few hours with her,
in between the hospice nurses arrival.

My last brother-in-law died Thursday morning--just a couple days after our
big celebration for sister Helen's 70th birthday. The memorial service is
Saturday, March 10.

As you can imagine, I've been like a juggler's ball--bouncing back and forth.

Now, my point in writing. Just today, in the Tulsa World newspaper, is a
headline: "Sequoyah Believed Buried in Mexico." I'll read it and if
important will let the List know.

If I promised anything to anybody, just be patient until I catch up.

Peggy in Tulsa

This thread: