Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jinkins , Emma
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:36:03 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2001 8:03:08 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> I may not be able to help on Edwin B. Jinkins, but I noticed you have
> Jinkins with an I
> instead of Jenkins, you might want to contact
> his family line
> is out of NC also and spells his name Jinkins, you never know.
>
> Paul

Yes, This Jinkins line did spell their name with an i instead of an e. And
that is Richard Jinkins. He is descended from this line too. In fact, my gg
grandmother is a sister to his gg grandfather. I visited with him a few
months ago and the last I heard he was as "stuck" as I was. Thanks for
thinking of him. Take care - Emma

This thread: