From: FERN ESTES <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] TROTTER
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:58:04 -0600

Vera,
Cora's parents were Jesse C. Thrasher and Cynthia M. Wayland.

Need to correct an error on the previous posting. I wrote that J. W. Trotter
first married Cora Thrasher. Should not have put "first" in there. As far as I
know that was his only marriage. Cora married J. W. McClellan after the death
of Mr. Trotter.

Fern