From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] (ARIZARD-L) Payne
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:04:04 -0700

This is my Payne Family if anyone can add to these families I, Marie and
others would appreciate it.

Thomas John Payne married Louise Boyd before 1860 Izard County census.
Their children are:

Sarah Ann m. George Washington Campbell
William McAlister m. Mary Woodley
James R. m. Mary Ann "Rebecca" Goff
Mary Ellen m. Charles Thomas Soden
Nancy Christine "Teen" m. Samuel Morgan Brandstatt
Minnie Louise m. William M. Silvertooth

All these marriages took place in Baxter, Izard or Fulton County, AR. All
left AR for OK before or just after the 1910 census, but the Silvertooth and
Soden Families. Later the Silvertooth descendants all left. A good share of
the Sodens stayed around northern AR.

My file is very short on the James R. and Mary Ann "Rebecca" (Goff) Payne
Family. I have a copy of her obituary where it says she was born in Sharp
County, AR. Goff is not a common name, is there anyone that has done
research on this?

Thanks for any information on these Families, Vera

This thread: