From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] DON'T TRUST YOUR E-MAIL
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:25:48 -0700

Bill, so sorry.

We all live in fear of something like that happening.

Does anyone know of a way to save a folder to a disc ? I know I can go into
the folder and save each one but can a whole folder be saved at one time ?
Saving a message one at a time it would take me for ever. I know it should
have been done when it came in if it was important. It's to late for that,
now.

Vera