Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Genealogical- Beth
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:37:57 EST

Beth,

You mentioned your gm Mabel talked none-stop about these people. Were you
talking about the Matney, Silvertooth, or Woodley's? Please, please if it is
anything about the Silvertooth clan please share the information, "good or
bad". I have been researching this very elusive family for some 35 plus
years and would appreciate any information.

My late husband's great grandfather was Murvin "Mac" McDonald Silvertooth, he
was married to Mary Jane Davenport, not Baker as is shown in the FHC info.
Her mother's maiden name was Cook.
Their children were Sarah Florida Ann, William McDonald, Mary Florida Ann,
John Riley, Murvin Frank, and James M.
Sarah married William Cloninger and L. R. Burgess; William married Minnie
Louise Payne; Mary married D. C. Watts and James Spergon Brown; John married
Synthia Jane Whitaker; Frank married Sarah Alice Clark and James died as a
child.

Murvin "Frank" was my husband's grandfather. His family moved to eastern AR
and he died while the children were young, therefore the old family stories,
etc. were not passed down in their family as they there where by those that
stayed in Izard and Baxter Cos. After all of the years of research, I still
do not know when or where Mac and Mary Jane died or where they are buried.
Also, I do not know who his parents were.

Another thought, have you ever notice how many of our ancestors in that area
have the middle name of McDonald or Riley. I have noticed a number of them
while reading the messages. Wonder why? Any input on this.

Please share your stories and info.
Thank you,
Etta

This thread: