From: "Rosemary Kenney" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] OFF SUBJECT - Vera
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:33:55 -0600

Vera,

I'm going to "jump in" here to say that I think I can speak for us all when
I say that we all love history (we probably wouldn't be genealogists if we
didn't, would we?) and I don't think any of us found your below email too
long.

I think we've all found it's little bits of family lore like that below that
often have bits of truth in them.

Not long ago on list we were discussing someone's grave that way facing a
different direction than the others in the cemetery - I wonder if it was the
same person you mentioned.

Also, Vera, I want to add my appreciation and thanks for all the obits that
you take the time and trouble to post for us.

Rosemary Gillihan Kenney
Jonesboro, AR