From: Jim Montgomery <>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [ARIZARD-L] John Joseph Wilbourne Mason]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:58:33 -0800

Bill,

Hazel's email is . The dates I have for Matilda (Lynch)
(wife of Dabney) Pennington are b. December 10, 1846 d. August 10, 1923. On the
application I was talking about her birth date is listed as April 3, 1842.
Confusin' ain't it? I don't know of the Matilda buried at Oxford. Is that in
Izard County?

Judie